We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Site Host / Who we are
This website is operated by NEESH STORES LIMITED. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to NEESH STORES LIMITED offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Change of information on the Site
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted through WooCoomerece. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Customs clearance differs in every country – your country may charge customs duties, sales tax/ VAT and other fees. These fees are your responsibility. Please contact your local customs office for more information.
Due to our Geographic position UK Customs Fees are covered at our expense.
Information of products
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to Prices and Service
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
If you have ordered Products, for example a Bag or a Belt, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your Product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
- up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
- up to six months: if your goods can’t be repaired or replaced, then you’re entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
- up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
Contract between you and us
- Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- We will confirm our acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that your order for the Products has been accepted. The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Order Confirmation.
- If we are unable to supply you with the Products, for example because the Product is not in stock (Will be shown on website) or no longer available or because of an error in the price on our site as referred to Modification of price and Service. we will inform you of this by e-mail and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Products, we will refund you the full amount as soon as possible.
Delivery of Products
We aim to delivery your order within the chosen time at checkout
Next Day delivery – Order Placed before 1pm UK time – applies to UK and European Orders. Orders placed on Friday will be processed on the Monday which is the next Working Day
2 – 3 Day Delivery – Orders with this Chosen delivery option will be delivered with 2 – 3 day working days
As a Retailer/ Representative we stock various products from different manufactures. The Guarantees that cover these products can be found below for the following Companies – Alchemy Goods/ Green Guru /
Alchemy Goods “2nd Lifetime” Warranty:
Our products are backed by a 100% satisfaction guaranteed, limited lifetime warranty. If a purchase does not meet your expectations, or you are unhappy with the product, you can return the item(s) for a full product refund, or replacement within 14 Days .
If your item has a manufacturing defect in its workmanship or design, you can send it in for repair or replacement, always 100% hassle-free.
Please keep in mind that our warranty does not cover wear and/or tear, theft/loss, material fading, or damage caused by improper use, and accidents!
GREEN GURU Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Repairs
Limited Lifetime Warranty on manufacturing defects for the lifetime of the original owner of the product and a 14-day return for full refund depending on the condition of the product after 14 days from which it was purchased we will issue a coupon to use on our store in which we will determine the value of this whether it be a full refund or a lesser value due to the Condition of the item
If there is a defect in the materials or workmanship, we will repair the bag at our discretion.
Defective sewing/stitching, defective zippers, attachment hardware and clips.
What’s Not Covered?
Normal wear and tear such as rips, tears, and fading. If the product(s) has been modified, it may not be eligible for warranty. In certain cases, we can repair minor cosmetic damage.
To Submit a Claim Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information
- Product Name
- Phone and Email
- Place of Purchase
- Date of Purchase
- Invoice Number – , your invoice number will be on your Confimed order Invoice sent to you via email
- Provide a detailed description of the problem that you’re having with your product.
- Sending us a photo is very helpful.
Please make sure that we will be able to tell what is damaged, and that we can tell where the damage is located on your bag.
We are authorised by the Brands we work with / Represent to make Certain individuals / Teams who we feel are suitable for Us and our Brands which is not linked to the Companies own Selection process. To make Brand Ambassadors for The Companies Directly through Ourselves we have our own process – should you be Selected the following Terms and Conditions will Apply :
- Understand that we are an extremely serious Company and the work we do is to the highest level and that we will work with the selected individuals who we feel will be great for our Team this isn’t due to Discrimination or Statistics but to bring on board Individuals / Team who will benefit the opportunity and to be able to have the support of such a large scale Company and showcase us in the way we are wanting. For Alchemy Goods will be influencers and Green Guru will be Brand Ambassador – this is Definition for the term ” Brand Ambassador”
- To Upload to Social media Regulary ( Content of how to present us will be described in contract ) and use our social media links to notify us of your Activity
- To Represent Ourselves/ Selected Brand appropriately by being professional, Knowledgeable about the Brand/s Your representing and to display an engaging presence when attending events as discussed in Contract.
- Treat all members of our Team and potential Customers with respect and if you are not comfortable with giving advice about products / Knowledge then notify us immediately via Contact number given in contract so we can support you
- Be aware that we are operating on behalf of our partners for every Country in Europe in which we may showcase you on our Site / Media Channels in which could have potential for a major gain in Social Media following and therefore more demand for content may be required.
- To follow Rules and Conditions set within Contract